Free Shipping On Eligible Orders Over $50*
Use Code: FREESHIP *Not Applicable To Stationery
Creating a Custom Stamp is EASY…..FOLLOW THESE 4 SIMPLE STEPS!
Step 1: DESIGN YOUR OWN STAMP
Submissions MUST meet all requirements below. If your image does not upload, that means it is too small or too large and will need to be resized.
• JPEG or PDF
• No smaller than 2″ X 2″, MUST be high resolution DO NOT make a small/low res. image larger to meet this, it will make the image blurry/pixelated.
• Black & white images only NO grays, shadows, colors
• File must be ready to use~ WE DO NOT DESIGN LOGOS!
• To avoid legibility issues, abbreviate where you can & avoid super fine lines.
• Please enter the text you would like on the stamp in the Stamp Template (Listed Below). Choose a font from one of our original stamp designs & mention that design name in the Stamp Template. Abbreviate where you can to save space. We do not download/purchase fonts. If your text is already in your artwork, you can dismiss this step.
**You may also choose to use Fonts from OUR Font Library (select from options listed here.)
PSA Font Library: HERE for Rectangle, HERE for Round, Designer Fonts: HERE Teresa Hughes, HERE Natalie Chang, HERE Holiday
Step 2: SUBMIT YOUR LOGO/ARTWORK – Click HERE to attach your file.
Step 3: COMPLETE STAMP TEMPLATE & PAY FOR STAMP – We will respond with a proof within 48-72 hours of your payment.
**NOTE: If Artwork meets requirements, a proof will be sent within 3 business days. If Artwork DOES NOT meet requirements we will request you resubmit artwork
Step 4: APPROVE YOUR PROOF & FINALIZE YOUR ORDER-Once you have approved your proof, your stamp will go into production.
No refunds on any personalized products.
Select an option...
Select an option...
Single Ink (+$7.50)
Two Ink (+$10.00)
– OR –
** IMPORTANT: BOTH COLOR SECTIONS MUST BE MARKED TO PLACE ORDER! (For example, If one color is desired you must select NONE in the two color section to place order)
There are no reviews yet.
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.